Noclip (Flying) mod for Mafia 2.
- This Lua script changes the players game position, move the player up, down, right, left, forward, backward.
- This mod is great for exploring and finding secrets around Empire Bay.
- Combine this ‘No Clip’ mod with the ‘First Person’ mod plus the ‘No Hud’ mod to create cinematic videos of Empire Bay.
- You can change the controls to your liking by right-clicking & opening the LUA file with notepad
- Don’t press the keys too quickly or the game will crash
- F# key – to activate
- U – Up
- O – Down
- L – Right
- J – Left
- I – Forward
- K – Backward
- Scroll down to the “Installation” section to learn how to install this mod.
- Drag the Lua script (.lua file found within the downloaded .zip file) to the “userscript” folder found within your Mafia II directory and rename the file to match the name of a keyboard function key (eg. F3, F4, F5, etc.). Once in-game, and after you’ve run the Injector (see below), press the function key after which the downloaded Lua script is named. For example, if you’ve named the script “F3”, press the “F3” key to run the script.
- This is the path to the “userscript” folder: “C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Mafia II/pc/userscript”.
- If you’ve already installed the Injector and the “userscript” folder isn’t there, create it.
Using the script:
- Launch Mafia II and get in-game.
- Press “Alt+Tab” to minimize the game.
- Navigate to your “pc” folder.
- Run “mafiainjector.exe”.
- Return to the Mafia II window.
- Resume the game.
- Press the function key after which the downloaded Lua script is named. For example, if the script’s name is “F3”, press the “F3” key to run the script.
Need Lua Injector Program Download
Mafia2 – Noclip (Flying) Download - www.modsup.com