The downloaded car modes for Mafia 2 are easy to install. Just browse through the installation steps for this.
- Download a Mafia 2 mods to install.
- Extract the ZIP or RAR file.
- Search for SDS-type files in the “C > Program Files > Mafia 2 > sds” folder. For example, the file name of the loaded car is shubert_hearze_z.sds. Find it in the directory where the game is installed.
- All car SDS files except DLC cars are located in Mafia2/SDS/cars folder.
- After backing up the original SDS files, replace them with the SDS file of the downloaded mod.
- Find the installed car during the game.
- Can now use.
Don’t forget to back up your original SDS files.